By W. W. Christie
This is often the 3rd quantity of an occasional sequence of evaluate volumes facing facets of lipid technique. As with the 1st volumes, subject matters were chosen which have been constructing speedily lately and feature a few value to lipid research. The authors are all top foreign experts.
Topics coated contain: research of positional isomers of glycerolipids by way of non-enzymatic equipment, separation of phospholipid periods by way of high-performance liquid chromatography, and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy and lipid section behaviour and lipid diffusion, between others
Read or Download Advances in Lipid Methodology. Volume 3 PDF
Best analytic books
This ebook presents a primary finished precis of acylation tools in a really sensible demeanour. The insurance comprises new advancements now not but summarized in publication shape, and stories spectroscopic tools, particularly FTIR- and NMR spectroscopy together with dimensional equipment. a number of FTIR-, 1H NMR- and 13C NMR spectra are accumulated at the supplemental CD-ROM.
Frontiers in Computational Chemistry, initially released by way of Bentham and now disbursed by way of Elsevier, provides the newest examine findings and techniques within the assorted box of computational chemistry, targeting molecular modeling recommendations utilized in drug discovery and the drug improvement technique. This contains computer-aided molecular layout, drug discovery and improvement, lead iteration, lead optimization, database administration, laptop and molecular portraits, and the improvement of recent computational tools or effective algorithms for the simulation of chemical phenomena together with analyses of organic task.
- Intelligent Comparisons: Analytic Inequalities
- Capillary Electrophoresis in Polymer Analysis
- Frontiers in Computational Chemistry. Volume 1: Computer Applications for Drug Design and Biomolecular Systems
- Low-abundance Proteome Discovery. State of the Art and Protocols
Extra resources for Advances in Lipid Methodology. Volume 3
25. , in Advances in Lipid Methodology - Two, pp. W. Christie, Oily Press, Ayr, Scotland). 26. ,J. Am. Oil Chem. , 70, 361-366 (1993). 27. , Chromatography for the Analysis ofLipids, pp. 113-168 ( 1993). 28. ltabashi,Y. , Lipids, 21, 413-416 (1986). 29. ltabashi,Y. ,J. , 402, 257-264 (1987). 30. , Marai,L. ,J. , 31, 1711-1717 (1990). 31. , Kuksis,A. ,J. , 31, 2119-2126 (1990). 32. , Marai,L. , Lipids, 26, 951-956 (1991 ). 33. J. ,J. Am. Oil Chem. , 70, 1177-1181 (1993). 34. , Sampugna,J. , lipids, 27, 870-878 (1992).
250, 3414-3418 (1975). 68. , In Handbook of Lipid Research, Vol. 1, Fatty Acids and Gklycerides, pp. 123-196 (1978) (edited by A. Kuksis, Plenum Press, Inc, New York). 69. J. , Can. J. , 57, 117-124 (1979). 70. , Marai,L. , Anal. , 50, 557-561 (1978). 71. , Yang,L-Y. , Biochem. , 65, 811-821 ( 1987). 72. N. , Lipids, 25, 33-39 (1990). 73. , Lipids, 19, 56-59 (1984). 74. , Lipids, 20, 778-782 (1985). 75. , Lipids, 23, 140-143 (1988). 76. , in Advances in Lipid Methodology - One, pp. W. Christie, Oily Press, Ayr, Scotland).
Com 38 31 P NUCLEAR MAGNETIC RESONANCE PROFILING OF PHOSPHOLIPIDS resonance (NMR) to provide well-resolved quantitative phospholipid profiles that may be used to investigate diseases, monitor pollution, classify organisms, or glean insights into the fundamental properties of biological membranes. The basic preparation methods are simple, requiring only common laboratory chemicals and equipment. 7 Tesla or greater) NMR spectrometer equipped to detect 31 P Two aspects of phospholipid preparation and spectroscopy that are particular to 31 P NMR analysis involve the inorganic coordination chemistry of the ionic phosphates.